Laughter Training That Works For
How To Get Started
Three easy steps to enjoy all the benefits of laughter
and become a Certified Laughter Leader today.
Register For Training
Learn From Your Home
Stay Healthy & Happy
How Will Distance Learning From WLT
Transform Your Life?
- Disappointed because there are no live workshops
- Tired of traditional training formats
- Time, distance, and lifestyle have prevented you from attending workshops
- Feeling of falling behind in your professional development
- Bored with rote learning
- Struggling to learn on your own
- Satisfied, gratified, and optimistic that you are able to be trained through Distance Learning
- Appreciation of non-traditional training formats
- You realize that you can gain new skills and knowledge in flexible, innovative ways
- Being confident because you are maintaining competence
- Tap into your own flexibility and creativity
- Being part of a supportive learning community
What’s Included With Your Training
- 150-page Study Guide/Reference Manual
- Attend live classes at your convenience
- Instructional DVD
- Reference Flash Drive (Articles, Reports,
- Recorded Lectures and supplemental support materials
- Individual Phone Support & Coaching
- Private Facebook Group to support your journey
- Access to a private practitioner community
- Certification Self-Test
- Earn 11 + Continuing Education Credits
- Official CLL Certificate & T-shirt
- Listing in CLL Online Directory
- Rolling Enrollment & Self- Paced
- Business Coaching & Advisory
Beetle Bailey © 2010 King Features Syndicate, Inc
World Laughter Tour Training Offers
Delivering Recognized Reputable Training
Continuing Education Credits
Adapted & Accepted
- Taught by Founder & President
- Personalized Attention
- Collaborative & Fun Learning process
- Everything you need to get certified
- Expert Insights & Guidance
- Proven Systems & Training
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Private Expert Community Access
- Listing in Online Directory
- Specialized Resources
- Professional Guidance & Support
- Earn Continuing Education Credits
Thank you for being amazing! It is SO INSPIRING to get to learn from you in person, and watch you practice this program, sharing your knowledge and infectious passion for this work. I feel SO BLESSED to get this opportunity to learn from you “in person”. Thank you for the ZOOM classes.
Thank you for sharing your gifts with us. And thanks for being AWESOME!!
Barbara Silver Smith
I decided to enroll in World Laughter Tour Distance Learning to learn the science of laughter so that I can educate others who need it; especially military spouses who'd benefit from learning to laugh again. I am pleasantly surprise about the commonality of all of the participants. It's refreshing. The best part for me is the opportunity to learn with other laughter leaders from my home - in the midst of a health crisis that could otherwise be depressing. The laughter is contagious and the learning is great!
I chose to do Distance Learning to complete CEU credit online during the pandemic and to gain more knowledge about leading laughter sessions. My most pleasant surprise is the knowledge of the leaders and the founders of this program. I really enjoy the zoom calls to see each person on the screen and to listen to Steve lecture and share all of his knowledge!!
The best part of Distance Learning was that I was able to go at my own pace and got to meet people from coast to coast. It felt reassuring to know that his will spread so much more as this class finishes.
I love that you can move at your own pace. There is a plethora of information at our fingertips so to be able to go through all of that at our own pace was great. Everyone learns in different ways and, I feel this program applied to all ways of learning. We also have access to all of this information after finishing so we will always have a library of CLL information to utilize and refer to!